Trips and tours are an integral part of the school co-curricular activity calendar. The focus of these trips is to give worldwide exposure to children and also create awareness about India’s rich heritage. These trips are important for the fact:
• These trips give a welcome break to children and teachers
• Provides relief from stress
• Bring children closer to nature and environment and help to create a sense of respect for the same.
• Cultivate a spirit of self confidence
• Opportunity to meet different people and learn from their experience
• Bring children closer to their heritage and foster respect for it